Clinically proven to exfoliate and resurface the skin to reveal a smoother and more radiant complexion.
Party Peel contains 6 potent actives, this powerful and natural formula uses a combination of fruit enzymes and plant acids to exfoliate dead cells and blocked oils trapped within the pores to expose healthier, clearer and younger-looking skin while improving the effectiveness of your skincare regime.
Suitable for all skin types with deficiencies causing dullness, dryness, congestion, breakouts and fine lines.
Super Actives are potent clinically proven plant-powered ingredients which have been encapsulated into a unique liposome. Liposomes are like biocompatible bubbles made from the same material as the skin’s cell membrane. These bubbles are filled with Serum Factories unique super active formulas and are delivered into the skin to target specific skin problems.
Party Peel is supercharged with -
- MANDELIC ACID 4%: derived from bitter almonds this acid exfoliates blocked oils within the pores while resurfacing dull skin cells from the surface.
- MARIMOIST: is the Aloe from the ocean and has been proven to function as a water "attractor" and an excellent delivery system for water to the skin.
- LACTIC ACID: derived from fruits, this alpha hydroxy acid exfoliates dead skin cells while balancing the skin's acid mantle to maintain healthy hydration levels.
- SYMCARE: reinforces the skin's barrier and will increase the moisture from the inside out, while soothing irritation and inflammation.
- PAPAYA + POMEGRANTE ENZYMES: breaks down the keratin protein contained in the upper layer of your skin. This results in the removal of the dead skin cells for smoother, clearer skin.
- TREALIX: a well-balanced combination of a natural and unique disaccharide (Trehalose) with vegetable proteins similar to the composition of the skin's natural moisturizing factor. It restores normal hydration especially in dry, reddened or stressed skin.
How to Use
Shake serum before use. Apply to a clean face AM or PM 2-3 x per week. Leave for 2 – 5 minutes before wiping away with a damp face cloth.
Animal products, gluten, silicone, drying alcohols, SLS, parabens, phthalates, PEGs, ethanolamines, chemical sunscreens, synthetic fragrance, BHT, and BHA.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. We are more than happy to offer a credit, exchange, or refund on an item you've purchased from us - simply contact us within 30 days of your order date. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
We will issue a refund, credit or exchange if you - 1. have a change of mind 2. have an allergic reaction 3. if the product is damaged upon arrival 4. if it's an incorrect product that was originally ordered 5. if the product is faulty
We will also cover your return costs... now that's service!
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: attn: returns Unit 10, 29 Crows Nest Road Waverton New South Wales AU 2060
Please submit your proof of returns receipt so we can cover your return costs.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. Please allow up to 10 business days for your return to be received and processed.
If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE